Skip to content
- Share a specific example of something they did for you and how it made a difference in your life.
- Do something little but thoughtful – like clean up after dinner!
- If they have a tip jar, include a thoughtful note of appreciation along with your coins or bills.
- Compliment them on a talent, skill, or strength that you admire.
- Look them straight in the eyes and say, “You make the world a better place.”
- Challenge to be the best they can be, with love and positive intentions.
- Smile when you order or enlist assistance. Smiles are contagious, so give one away!
- Exhibit patience, even if you’re in a hurry.
- Remember the little things can make a big difference!
- Write a hand-written thank you not, acknowledging things you value about them!
- Let their boss know they do an outstanding job.
- Ask them about their lives instead of always being all business just show an interest in who they are as people.